A quick update on the Elwha River restoration and dam removal from the Seattle Times. Amazingly different than the pre-construction images from my post over a year ago. Upcoming is a meeting where you can learn firsthand about the status of dam removal, the living laboratory that’s being created, and how you can get involved with new opportunities to help in the revegetation effort on April 19th in Lacey. Event is free.
- I just liked "Hang Son Doong" on Vimeo: vimeo.com/121736043 3 years ago
- Walk discussing the various stone used in Seattle buildings. Aug 2. feedly.com/e/yxJLeKZN 3 years ago
- RT @Orion_Magazine: Audio: wide ranging conversation with two artists whose work literally restores the landscape: orionmagazine.org/index.php/audi… 3 years ago
- Enjoy the music of Rebekah Kuzma and Andy James Thursday the 12th at Hardware Store during our guest bartender night benefit for clean air. 3 years ago
- RT @nashi_orchards: Here's the other perries we will be tasting. Look for the boots, rope and axe. 1 pm Sunday June 1. @thebeerjunction htt… 3 years ago